Present: CaseyM, Jason C, Tyrone, Kris, JayW, Marc L, Scott C, Wendy C, Kodi P
Regrets: JamesL, AlexP, Kevin B
|Call to order
|Motion to accept agenda
|Marc, seconded Jay
|Motion to accept previous meeting notes
|Kevin B, Second Wendy C
|Any agenda items to add
|Great job on the membership tournament! Everything is rolling along well
|Scott put in two applications to the city: One for $2000(signage at Reid, total cost we’d pay half), other for $9000 (Finish signage and teepads at Dief).
Will ask for any ideas from the membership about new holes at Dief, then we can vote and pass it to the city. Maintenance and utilities will have to be on side.
Scott will talk with the city about replacing teepads that were removed.
Would like to do a walk through of the U of S tree farm, there is space for 3+ 18 hole courses. Could find funding from sask tourism, we could bring people in from out of town.
What about changing the hole numbering? We could change it on udisc and get decals/repaint. Will coordinate with Kevin to get the word out to the public.
|Scott moving foreword to finish Diefenbaker.
Scott looking at physical and udisc options to change hole numbers.
|61 people signed up for league as of today. Will have to look at Reid, it’s a bit small for this many. Could look at divisions for next year. Will reduce the number of night at Reid for this year.
Kris will coordinate with Kevin to update the website.
|Kris, will change schedule to relieve some pressure from Reid Park.
Will update website.
|Start delayed to June 16th
|Wrapping membership tournament.
99/100 people signed up played.
Registration to be up in the next week or two for the solstice tournament.
Escape Open looks more hopeful. We are allowed to compete in a singles environment. The next phase of covid restrictions will allow 150 people outside.
There may be some interest in serving adult beverages at tournaments.
|To post registration for Solstice tournament in th next two weeks
|Some cheques to clean up. Pay pal account needs to be coordinated.
Good meetings with other directors about their finances.
we can do etransfers for prizes but not for expenses.
$570 from membership tournament to course development.
Can we generate a qrcode for membership buying? Jason will do.
|Jason needs to be added as staff to discgolf scene events. Also will build a qr link for buying memberships.
|Motion to adjourn