Board Members Present: Casey Murray, Wendy Chapman, Kodi Poettcker, Andy Palmer, Alex Pelletier, Scott Chapman, Jason Coutu(late), Jay Wight (late)
Note Taker: Casey
|Call to order
|8:06 pm, Need 7 for quorum. We will have 7 when Scott arrives.|
|Any new agenda items/accept the meetings agenda|
|Stickers and writing on baskets(Quorum was reached )||Alex would like to clean up the basket with some acetone etc. Thinking Sunday, will coordinate in executive FB group|
|Course usage numbers||It would be nice to track how many people are using the course, for funders and also to justify to the city. Funders especially may like these numbers. 15 hours of tracking would be strong data.||Alex will make a post in the exec and coordinate from there.|
|Accept the last meetings minutes||Casey, second by Wendy.|
|President||Good job with the tournament Kodi, it went really well. Ready to start on signs, just waiting for the go ahead.
CTP signs for league are built.
Tournaments would like plenty of signs, Jay will make what he can with what material he has.
|Course Development||Signage for Reid has been approved by the City. Very close to moving ahead.
We have approval from the City for Reid and Dief info sign. Will finalize details and with Andy and then Jay can start building the physical sign infrastructure.
Waiting to hear back from the city about new pin locations at Dief.
There have been inquiries about how to build a new course. Scott has been telling people what is needed.
Pins at Diefenbaker have been renumbered, new vinyl. Also redone on uDisc. Also added some signage pointing to hole 1 and 13. Old layouts have been made inactive.
Need keys from James L to move Donna baskets. It would be nice to have one key for all locks.
|Scott will contact Burnetts about universal locks|
|Tournament Director||The Solstice tournament went well. Udisc didn’t work well for the tournament, but we managed. Financials should have turned out well. A few people did bail last minute, this will affect the bottom line.
29 on the waitlist of ESO. We are hoping to have pins in the ground for the tournament holes, but we are still waiting for the city.
Found a sign maker for a good price. $12/sign.
Plenty left to do, but we are well on our way. Innova order is on the way.
May need hands on tournament day. for registration as well as spotting and some logistics.
Fundraiser glow round the night before the tournament, for read Saskatoon, both tournament attendees and the public can join.
Still working on a possible September Tournament.
Need to move the Donna baskets, Kodi will make a post to organize when
|Skill Development||Juniors are 4 weeks in. Kids are having a great time. DG Strong warm ups have been implemented.
We have a tonne of coaches.
Putting on a clinic this weekend if Someone wants to join, Global Gathering place.
Saskatoon Community Rec association is putting on some events, the multisport series may work with us. Waiting to hear back, well need some coaches if that works out.
|Membership||We’ve only sold a couple more since last month, 208 memberships currently.|
|Finance||Started to cover expenses for ESO. Accounts are healthy because we’ve had more people attend all things.|
|Star Phoenix article||They want a phone interview about the history of DG and SDG. Jay W has the background.||Jay will contact the SP|
|Motion to ajourn||Motion by Scott at 8:59|