Present: CM, Scott, Wendy, Jason C, Kris, Tyrone, Alex, Jason Grant, James Lawson


Note Taker:CM

Agenda item Notes Action/Decision


Call to order Time: 8:00pm

Quorum? Yes

Any Agenda items to add
Accept the agenda Motion: Scott Second: Alex
Accept the minute from last meeting Motion: Alex  Second: Scott
Business arising from last meeting minutes Scott still looking into a set of Locks

Scott Talked to the City regarding seacan at Diefenbaker, Depends on park.  They are looking into it.  We will likely need to get a storage unit in the meantime. Will need to figure out a payment option, possibly an SDG cc.

Scott will look into storage unit near Diefenbaker and what payment they will accept.

Scott still looking into a set of Locks

Course development Sleeves are installed. 15-17 Bs. and A/B for 4 new holes.  Need one more for 18B, that will be next year.

We have sign holders for Dief and Reid. Have a plan to meet with the City regarding irrigation and trees etc.

CN grant- looking into process to actually get cash from them

Donna B meeting- The City has asked that we renew maintenance contracts with them for all 3 courses. We would like to discuss the Donna course with the City given cost/theft and lack of maintenance there. Meeting is on Nov 21

We have a new contact for the afforestation area project, they will also be at the Nov 21 meeting.



Glow league finished up, 10 were signed up. Probably 10-12 more playing.

Plan to start putting league in the new year

Sport Development


Plans to do more clinics in schools in may/june and sept/oct. And Businesses and community groups in the summer.  Aiming for 10-12 minimum. 

Looking to standardize the clinic, working with Escape Sports.


Jason Cotuu

Each event has been costed out. Still in the process of building the financial picture.

The change of end of year has affected our financial picture somewhat to the negative. All told we should be ~4k in the red. A very good year.

700 lines of raw transactions to account for, there is a lot of work in financials with a big year like this.

Next year we will need a standing financial committee that meets once per month to monitor transactions and help stay on top of things.

James Ice Bowl Would like to run the Saskatoon ice bowl this year, and do a splash for the 20th anniversary.
Meeting adjourned 8:38